Add height to any existing fence! Our Fence Extension Kit is an inexpensive and quick way for your to extend the height of your existing fence. The kits allow you to easily covert to a Fence up to 8' tall! Our kits come with everything you need to quickly have a Benner's Deer Fence.
Each Kit Includes:
(1) 4'h x 100' roll- Advantage Poly Fencing
(12) Extension posts with hardware (U-Bolts or Screws depending on post type)
(100) 8" Zip Ties - for attaching fencing to posts
Have a Split-Rail Fence you need to add height to? Check out our Split-Rail Fence Conversion Kit and transform your current fence to a Benner's Deer Fence!
- Attach the extension posts to the existing fence posts using the supplied hardware. Hardware will vary depending on the type of post onto which the extension will be secured. The location of the plate on the post will vary depending on the final height of the extension.
*Extension post can be mounted at various heights to accommodate your needs.
- Insert the vinyl post cap into the open end of the extension post.
- Starting with the first post on one side of the fence, attach the fencing to the extension every 12” using the supplied zip ties. Be sure to attach the fencing to the top of the extension by securing a tie through the hole located on the top.
- Continue the attachment process from Step 3 for the remaining extension posts.