Our Split-Rail Fence Conversion Kit is an inexpensive and quick way for your to extend the height & fully enclose your existing split rail fence system. This kit allows you to covert your existing fence to a Benner's Deer Fence system up to 7.5' tall! Our kit comes with everything you need to quickly have a Benner's Deer Fence. This system can be seasonal and are easily removed if you want to revert to your original fence during summer months.
We also offer extension arms to fend off climbing critters!
Kit Includes: (MATERIALS BASED UPON A STANDARD 4'h SPLIT RAIL FENCE)
(1) 7.5' x 100' of Advantage Fencing
(12) 48" Extension Arms
(100) Zip Ties - for attaching fencing to posts
(1 lb.) U-Nails- for attaching fencing to existing fence
(30) Ground Stakes- securing the bottom of the fence to the ground to prevent critters from going underneath the fence
*Upgrade your kit to include our Chew Guard/Rodent Barrier! This 2'h x 150'l roll of coated hex wire fencing protects against damage caused by chewing, clawing rodents.
Have a wood, pvc or chain link fence you need to add height to? Check out our Fence Extension Kit and transform your current fence to a Benner's Deer Fence!
- Attach the extension posts to the existing fence posts using the supplied hardware. Hardware will vary depending on the type of post onto which the extension will be secured. The location of the plate on the post will vary depending on the final height of the extension.
*Extension post can be mounted at various heights to accommodate your needs.
- Insert the vinyl post cap into the open end of the extension post.
- Starting with the first post on one side of the fence, attach the fencing to the extension every 12” using the supplied zip ties. Be sure to attach the fencing to the top of the extension by securing a tie through the hole located on the top.
- Continue the attachment process from Step 3 for the remaining extension posts.