Keeping deer away from young fruit and other new trees can be a problem. Not only do deer feed on the trees, they also rub their anters on the bark to shed each year. This causes severe damage to the trees bark and can inhibit healthy growth. The open mesh design avoids mildew and insect build up.
This new Tree Guard product is made from the toughest poly-carbon fencing material to stop deer and other wildlife critters from damaging your new trees. Tree Guard is durable and made to last, preventing large animals from damaging bark and root systems.
- Recommended for new & young trees
- 1400 pound breaking strength
- Flexible & easy to install
- Life Expectancy: 30+ years
- Easily attaches using zip ties. Not included